Welcome to the Carnival of MS Bloggers, a bi-weekly compendium of thoughts and experiences shared by those living with multiple sclerosis.
Synchronicity and Balance
by Lisa of Brass and Ivory: Life with MS and RA
Today's date is 10-11-12.
On its own that's pretty cool.
But knowing that it's only
9 days until our wedding is even better.
10.11.12 + 9 = 10.20.2012
by Mary of Travelogue for the Universe
referred to by
and other mystics
Do you ever
open a book and find
it is exactly where you wanted to be?
Do you ever get somewhere and find something
you needed and yet were not looking for it?
Do you ever paint a picture,
What is it that
you are trying to say,
and when you are done,
You see the results,
a perfect result,
then you show another person
and they are affected,
with the emotion you had,
brush in hand, struggling to find the right
colors, strokes, tempo,
and you see the message as a thread
between you and another person,
and you see how special it is
that this whole experience even happened
as it was meant to be,
The Timing felt so right,
by Alison of Beauty and meaning in a broken world
7 things that I hate about putting my medications for the week into my pill box:
1. It takes a long time.
2. It reminds me that I have a lot of medical problems.
3. There are too many tablets and the lids hardly close.
4. There is a lot to remember and keep track of. Do I need a refill? Will I get it on time?
5. They are small and fiddly and I keep dropping them.
6. They make me dizzy, unfocussed and unable to have more than 1 glass of wine.
7. They remind me that I have MS.
5 things I love about my tablets:
1. They cheer me up.
2. They reduce my pain.
3. They make it managable to go out in public.
4. They let me sleep at night.
5. They help me survive.
This concludes the 125th edition of the Carnival. The next Carnival of MS Bloggers will be hosted here on October 25, 2012. Please remember to submit a post (via email) from your blog of which you are particularly proud, or which you simply want to share, by noon on Tuesday, October 23, 2012.